Today, I’ll be showing you how to recover your disabled Facebook account.
If your Facebook account was disabled volitionally by you, you can reactivate it by logging in. If your account was disabled by Facebook, however, you’ll need to submit an appeal to get your account back; depending on the circumstances of the disabling, they may or may not grant your request. You cannot recover an account that has been delete
Method 1 of 2:Recovering a Self-Disabled Account
- 1Make sure you can still recover the account. If you temporarily deactivated your account, you can recover it whenever you like. If you nominated your account for deletion, however, you have 14 days from the time you nominate it to change your mind and log back in.
- If your account has been nominated for deletion for more than 14 days, it’s gone, and you can’t recover it. Try creating a new Facebook account.
- 2Open the Facebook website. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open the Facebook home page.
- 3Enter your email address or phone number. Do so in the “Email or Phone” text box in the upper-right side of the page.
- 4Enter your Facebook password. Type the password you use to log into Facebook into the “Password” text box to the right of where you typed in your email address (or phone number).
- 5Click Log In. It’s in the upper-right side of the page. Doing so will take you to your account if it’s still accessible.
- 6Click Cancel Deletion if prompted. If your account was nominated for deletion, click the Cancel Deletion button to proceed to your Facebook account. You can now resume using your Facebook account the way you did before disabling it.
Method 2 of 2:Submitting an Appeal
- 1Make sure your Facebook has been disabled. Go to the Facebook website at https://www.facebook.com/, enter your email address and password, and click Log In. If you see a message that says “Account disabled”, your account is being blocked by Facebook, which means you can send in an appeal.
- If you’re able to access your account normally, your account isn’t disabled.
- 2Open the “My Facebook account has been disabled” page. Go to https://www.facebook.com/help/www/103873106370583/. Do this on a computer.
- 3Click submit an appeal. This link is just right of the “If you think your account was disabled by mistake, please” text that’s near the bottom of the section. The appeal form will open.
- If this form opens a page that tells you to log out, close your browser and then re-open it. You may also need to clear your browser’s cookies before you can continue.
- 4Enter your email address or phone number. Type the email address or phone number that you use to log into Facebook into the “Login email address or mobile phone number” field near the top of the page.
- This needs to be an email address or phone number to which you currently have access.
- 5Enter your name. Type the name you use on your Facebook account into the “Your full name” field.
- This may be different than your legal name.
- 6Upload a picture of your ID. This can be a driver’s license, a learner’s permit, or a passport. To do so:
- Take a picture of your ID’s front and back and move it to your computer.
- Click Choose Files
- Select the pictures to upload.
- Click Open
- 7Add details for your appeal. In the “Additional info” field near the bottom of the page, enter any extra information that you think Facebook should know. Some things to include are:
- If your legal name is different than your Facebook name.
- If you suspect that your account was hacked by someone.
- If you have visual evidence that someone other than you is responsible for abusive or abrasive actions on your Facebook account.
- If you have been harassed by someone whom you suspect is behind your account’s behavior that led to it being disabled.
- 8Click Send. It’s in the bottom-right side of the form. Your appeal will be sent to Facebook. If they decide to revoke the deactivation, they will send you a message letting you know that your account is now available to access.
Have anything to say on this, kindly use the comment box..
If you have an article to publish or want to contribute to the content of hugeintech kindly use the guest post page and get your articles published for free